Building on the Introduction to Paper Marbling course (or on your own prior marbling experience), you’ll continue your exploration of marbling with advanced technique instruction and experimental play. Topics include:
• Advanced traditional patterns.
• Advanced techniques such as masking.
• Marbling on 3D objects.
• Marbling on non-traditional materials such as wood, vinyl, clay, and leaves.
• Using additives and non-traditional substances to create special effects.
Fabric is such a beautiful material to marble on and offers an endless realm of possibilities for its uses. While basic paper marbling techniques are used to marble on fabric, there is a different set of prep and post-marbling (curing) work to be done. We will build on what was learned in the Introduction to Paper Marbling course (or on your own prior marbling experience) to create gorgeous fabrics. Topics include:
• Preparing fabric.
• Building tanks for special projects.
• Marbling on small pieces of fabric.
• Marbling on large pieces of fabric.
• Special techniques such as masking.
• Finishing (curing) fabric.
Ready to go all in? Purchase all three courses for $295 and get lifetime access to all material!
That’s a savings of over $70 and no limit on the access time.
Optional Marbling Starter Kits
Optional (and highly recommended!) Starter Marbling Kits are available by ordering directly through Barb for $49, $58 and $110 (plus shipping) depending on the size and contents (information about those can be found on the materials list here.